Finances don’t quite stretch to getting contact cards designed and printed yet. I whipped up a set myself. I bought the white standard cards from the stationers and am using the teeny weeny but still beautiful scraps of vintage fabric as decoration. Handwriting the rest. Perfect work to do in small snatches with small people whirling about the environ…
GIVEAWAY: I am giving away copies of my plants as medicine handbook this week. I believe strongly in our birthright to have the basic plant medicine knowledge and maintain our own health and wellbeing through the plants that grow around us and common kitchen ingredients.
– Gathering, drying and storing plants. Or buying.
– How to use them. Preparing teas, infusions, tinctures, poultices…
– Ten common plant profiles: comfrey, chamomile, calendula, nettle, peppermint, plantain, red clover, sage, thyme and yarrow. (These are readily available in NZ, North America and Europe)
– Treating common complaints: from colds to toothache and everything in between.
– Using essential oils at home.